Search Hello Iowa

May 17, 2012

Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome!

Hello blog world! I am excited to get back into blogging. The last time I had one was when I went to Alaska for an AMAZING internship, but I stopped after about two months for a number of reasons (although mostly I just got lazy!). So here is a new attempt to blog about a big life change and I hope it goes a little better this time!

I am moving to Iowa for an internship, so I am excited to see what this next chapter in my life will entail. I'm hoping to share the new things I learn in my internship in addition to other tidbits along the way. Mostly, this blog will tell you what I'm making for dinner (or lunch or snacks or anything really), my faith walk, and my favorite workouts and inspiration.

I hope this will inspire you, too--to try new food, learn a new way to get in shape, and most of all: LOVE GOD. 

So here's to the next step!


No comments:

Post a Comment