Search Hello Iowa

June 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Since moving to Iowa, it has been non-stop cleaning and organizing for this girl. (Ok, I shouldn't say "non-stop", but I've cleaned at least once a day.) Now that I feel like our apartment is practically ready, I decided I would let myself show you around.

So, welcome to our home!


Bedroom #1

Bedroom #2 (aka Dave's Room)


Bathroom

Living Room (note the absence of a couch..it will be here tonight!!)

My favorite room in the apartment...the kitchen!


I love it and I love the town! Maybe I'll take some pictures there next so you can see what my daily adventures entail.

Speaking of adventures, this weekend Josh and I plan to hit up some of the cute little places I've discovered. Number One on my list is Capanna Coffee. Gelato sounds so yummy, but I can't go by myself. I just can't. So I will wait for my buddy to be free to come with me.  


Doesn't that look soooo scrumptious? 

The best part about it is that according to their website,
Gelato, unlike North American ice cream, is not frozen as deeply. It contains less air and fat contentresulting in a purer taste with a velvety texture that is simply breathtaking!
This girl with a massive sweet tooth is SOLD.



No comments:

Post a Comment