Search Hello Iowa

September 10, 2012

Two Hearts, One Love...Lisa and Keaton's Wedding

You guys, my best friend is MARRIED! I am so excited to share a few of the awesome photos from the evening, including our photo booth pictures, which are HIIIII-larious.

The bunny ears, the toy horse, the fro...so many wonderful props.

Single ladies? Not us!

Cheering for the new couple!

There are no words for this one...

Bridal party silly-ness (note, we were asked to do a "smiling one" for this picture...leave it to Mel and Ash to make it awesome...)


Doesn't get much better than that! I had so much fun...everything was beautiful and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye in the room when she walked down the aisle with her daddy. (If you haven't heard the song "Make Us One", you can listen to it here. Even listening to it now makes me tear up!)

Cheers to the bride and groom!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The photobooth pics crack me up EVERYTIME! I can't wait for YOUR big day I'm sure it will come quickly and be simply amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa and Keaton's Wedding looks spectacular. All of the photos are so fun and chic. I am totally impressed with these pictures. My wedding day is also approaching fast and it is definitely going to be a blast as we have chosen the funky theme and the ceremony would be held at outdoor event venue Atlanta so a lot of fun activities have been added for guests’ entertainment.

    ReplyDelete