Search Hello Iowa

June 25, 2012

July Bucket List

With the new month quickly approaching, I decided I would make sure my last month without any commitments is full of fun things to do. And because I'm a list person, I thought there would be no better way to make sure it all happens than by making a check off sheet. So here it is!

1. Pick flowers at St. Bridget's Flower Farm
2. Go to live music at The Mill Restaurant
3. Have a picnic and loooooong day at Coralville Lake on the beach
4. Get groceries at New Pioneer Co-Op
5. Go kayaking or canoeing at Lake MacBride
6. Wine tasting at Cedar Ridge Winery in Swisher

I'm not asking for much! Plus, the way I see it, that's like one or two things each weekend. So, if anyone wants to come visit... ;)

But most of all, this is what I'll be spending my time doing...


No comments:

Post a Comment